As you begin to think about your goals for 2011 it is important to know what your competition is thinking. Here are the most important online opportunities businesses are considering:
* 84% believe they need to shift significant marketing dollars to internt.
* 92% will be starting or increasing their email marketing efforts next year.
* While Google is king, search engines like Bing are growing in importance.
* Upcoming technology for 2011; mobile marketing and geo-location.
* Personalization on websites using unique urls, geo-location, search terms.
* 84% paln on employing alternate online channels; social, video, mobile messaging, and more.
* By 2012 70% of US cell users will have smart phones: mobile marketing.
* As the model matures social media, especially Facebook and Twitter will be aprt of most marketing strategies.
* Web analytics will be SOP.
* 67% will employ on demand support for their on line businesses rather than relying on in house staff.
Remember at WSI We Simplify the Internet.