CORPORATE RISK & MARKETING OPPORTUNITY
Whether you believe it or not your company is on a collision course.
- 500 million people use facebook. Are any of those people your customers? Employees?
- 27 million Twitter messages were sent today. Were any of those about you, your company or your brand/product?
- Linked In has 35 million active accounts. Are any of your salesmen using Linked In? Customers? Competitors?
- Do you know the importance of Digg and Delicious and how to incorporate them into an on line marketing strategy?
- Do you know how many of you competitors are using Crowd Sourcing to lower costs and increase profitability?
Most importantly, does your company have “Social Media Policy” in place that properly controls your on-line message and eliminates abuse by employees?
A corporate “Social Media Policy” as important as your harassment or confidentiality policy in the employee handbook. Most companies will wait until their first disaster before enacting a plan. The cost of waiting far outweighs a proactive investment now.
The best news is that if you embrace Social Media you can protect yourself now AND develop strategies that will grow your business long term.
It makes sense for your company to be actively watching and listening to the conversation on line.
WSI now offers consulting packages designed to protect your company from social media abuse while using this powerfu new tool to build your business on-line.